- Statement from Presentation High School Sexual Abuse Survivors
- Mom of Former Presentation High Student Says School Failed to Call Police after Teacher Caught Kissing her Daughter (NBC Bay Area)
- Lawyers Allege Presentation High “Illegally” Paid to Silence Sexual Abuse Victim (NBC Bay Area)
- Presentation High School Sexual Abuse Victim States Catholic School Paid to Silence Her
- Survivor’s Story: Former Presentation Student Accuses Coach of Sexual Abuse (NBC Bay Area)
- S.E.S.A.M.E. Wants Tougher Laws to Stop the Hiring of Predatory Teachers
- Urgent: New Presentation High Sex Abuse victim
- Survivors’ group supports the work of Presentation High School alumnae to make their school a safer place (SNAP)
- More allegations of sexual abuse at San Jose Catholic high school (KRON 4)
- List of alleged sexual abuse-assault victims at Presentation H.S. grows (KTVU FOX 2)
- Presentation High: 20 students, alums now allege sex abuse involving 8 teachers, staff (The Mercury News)
- #PresentationToo Announces Donation Freeze (Make Pres Safe)
- School Was Warned About Teacher Years Before He Allegedly Molested Student (NBC Bay Area)
- Presentation High Alums Launch Website To Tell Stories of Sexual Misconduct in Their Own Words (NBC Bay Area)
- New Allegations Arise that San Jose Catholic School for Girls Failed to Report Allegations of Sexual Assault and Harassment by Teachers (NBC Bay Area)
- New Sexual Misconduct Accusations Leveled at San Jose’s Presentation High (CBS)
- Mose sexual misconduct claims at San Jose’s Presentation High School (ABC)
- Presentation High failed to report alleged abuse, victims claim (The Mercury News)
- December 19th Press Conference:
- Robert Allard’s opening statement
- Dina Leonis describes her daughter’s sexual abuse and assault at the hands of her coach during the 2013-2014 school year and how it could have been prevented had the administration followed mandated reporting laws.
- Katharine describes enduring inappropriate behavior from her math teacher during the 2006-2007 school year—even after the administration had received multiple complaints about the teacher.
- Shelby Rusconi describes enduring sexual harassment from her math teacher during the 2006-2007 school year—even after her mother complained to the administration. She transferred out of PHS as a direct result.
- A former teacher of 20 years describes how the teachers were expected to let the counseling department handle all concerns, even in the case of calling 911 for medical emergencies.
- Presentation High grads allege school covered up sex abuse (The Mercury News)
- Two former student allege sexual abuse at Presentation High School in San Jose (ABC)
- San Jose Catholic Girls school under fire for allegedly mishandling sexual abuse allegations decades ago (The Mercury News)
- Accusations fly over SJ high school’s handling of sexual abuse allegations (ABC)
- Presentation High School Grads Face Cameras, Allege School Leaders Did Nothing After Multiple Reports of Sexual Misconduct (NBC Bay Area)
- November 22 Press Conference: Watch the raw footage.
- Robert Allard’s opening statement
- Kathryn Leehane describes how she would not have endured her abuse in 1990 had school administrators properly dealt with her abuser years prior.
- Cheryl Hodgin Marshall describes working with Jane Doe to report Jane’s sexual assault in 1990, only to be intimidated out of reporting by the school administration.
- Robert Allard’s closing statement
There is a lot of misinformation out there. Have a question or comment? Send us an email.