We are advocating for victims of childhood sexual abuse and the protection of all students at Presentation High School, a Catholic, all-girls school in San Jose, CA. There are several ways you can help:
- The San Jose Police Department is urging everyone (victims, parents, witnesses, etc.) with information about PHS-related sexual abuse—no matter when it occurred—to contact Sgt Brian Spears (email@example.com).
- Contact the Board of Directors (firstname.lastname@example.org) and urge them to take responsibility: initiate an independent investigation, hold the enablers of sexual abuse accountable, and have a compassionate response to the victims. The Board includes:
- Contact the Sisters of the Presentation and urge them to take responsibility: initiate an independent investigation, hold the enablers of sexual abuse accountable, and have a compassionate response to the victims. The San Francisco Congregational Office includes:
- Sister Michele Anne Murphy, PBVM (email@example.com)
- Sister Pam Chiesa, PBVM (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sister Giovanna Campanella, PBVM (email@example.com)
- Sister Paula Baker, PBVM (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rachel Foote, Archivist (email@example.com)
- Helen M.A. Harwood, CFRE (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jane Ventura (email@example.com)
- Rosana Madrigal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kay Sweeney (email@example.com)
- Contact Bishop McGrath (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the Diocese of San Jose to urge them to encourage PHS to take responsibility, initiate an independent investigation, hold the enablers accountable, and have a compassionate response to the survivors. While Presentation High School is not a Diocesan school, the students are parishioners in the Diocese.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to support the survivors and get the latest news.
- Share this website with your family and friends and anyone who wants to support the survivors and stop decades of misconduct.
- If you are a PHS abuse survivor, you can share your story with the legal investigative team. They can protect you and keep your name anonymous. Our voices are stronger together.
There is a lot of misinformation out there. Have a question or comment? Send us an email (email@example.com).