We are fighting for permanent changes in Presentation High School leadership and policy and strict adherence to California’s child abuse reporting laws to protect all the students at Presentation High School and in our community. There are several ways you can help.
- The San Jose Police Department is urging everyone (victims, parents, witnesses, etc.) with information about PHS-related sexual abuse—no matter when it occurred—to contact Sgt Brian Spears (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Contact the Board of Directors (email@example.com) and urge them to make immediate, permanent changes in leadership and policy. The Board includes:
- Contact the Sisters of the Presentation and urge them to make immediate, permanent changes in leadership and policy. The San Francisco Congregational Office includes:
- Sister Michele Anne Murphy, PBVM (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sister Pam Chiesa, PBVM (email@example.com)
- Sister Giovanna Campanella, PBVM (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sister Paula Baker, PBVM (email@example.com)
- Rachel Foote, Archivist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Helen M.A. Harwood, CFRE (email@example.com)
- Jane Ventura (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rosana Madrigal (email@example.com)
- Kay Sweeney (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Contact Bishop McGrath (email@example.com) and the Diocese of San Jose to urge them to do more to protect the children in the Diocese. While Presentation High School is not a Diocesan school, the students are parishioners in the Diocese.
- Sign the petition and join thousands of people demanding an independent investigation, as several other schools have done.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to support the survivors and get the latest news.
- Share this website with your family and friends and anyone who wants to stop decades of misconduct.
- If you are a Presentation High School abuse survivor, you can share your story with the legal investigative team. They can protect you and keep your name anonymous. Our voices are stronger together.
There is a lot of misinformation out there. Have a question or comment? Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).